domingo, 8 de abril de 2007

The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn

"Chapter 1 - Rainbowarriors

In these times of evil spirits
of material thugs and mischief
fear saint noni's wisdom
and his love for rainbow spirits
jealous of their faithful heart-bond
and their dancing and their laughing
made at last a league against them
to molest them and destroy them
saint noni wise and heart-strong
often said to rainbowarrior
o my brother do not leave me!
lest the evil spirits harm you!
(...)
Like a child he softly whispered
We are rainbowarriors
Evil come not near
Rainbow awaits us
With hearts of love and tearz
(...)

Chapter 2 - Promise

Open hearted as a heart can be
Cause we all a ruin like broken leaves
I give you me in oceans of tearz up to my knees
Stitched together like pants and sleeves
I carry this carapace worn thin by he and she
Danced to dust and dusk and
Strung along the highway
I found my way belligerent
Following the stars of your eyes

Promise me you'll cherish
This tarnished offering

And if you take me inside
and you give me a place to hide and cry
I'll bathe you in the crystal light
That sleeps between my thighs
(...)"

Lyrics by Cocorosie

Este é o primeiro post de uma série, com excertos deste maravilhoso album. Um dos melhores albuns que já ouvi até hoje. Talvez ocupe o lugar de mais especial, de mais intimo com 
os outros 3 especiais que já faziam parte de mim.
Quem quer que visite ainda este blog, que experimente ouvir este sonho negro, este som fora do comum, cujas letras são obras geniais, não de fácil leitura, mas de fácil percepção, onde a identificação que nos une queima dentro de nós marcas para todo o sempre.
A ouvir sem sombra de dúvida os capitulos 2 e 7, nomeadamente Promise e Werewolf.
Os outros capitulos acredito que serão especiais para outras pessoas...

Nenhum comentário: